1) We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but dont want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential. 我们需要避免梦想的匮乏，人们总是希望开好车，穿好衣服，住好房子，却不愿为之付出艰辛。每个人都应该尽量发掘自身潜力。
2) We remain the most prosperous, powerful nation on Earth. 我们仍然是这个地球上最繁荣、最强大的国家。
3) If youre walking down the right path and youre willing to keep walking, eventually youll make progress. 如果你走的道路正确，也愿意坚持走下去，最终你会成功!
4) We are ready to lead once more. 我们有信心再次领导世界。
5) We are the change we are seeking. 我们就是我们正在寻找的变化!
6) We are the ones we have been waiting for. 我们就是我们一直在等待的救世主!
7) The world has changed, and we must change with it. 世界已经变了，我们必须同时改变。
8) Starting today, we must pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and begin the work of remaking America. 从今天开始，让我们团结一致，振作精神，开始重塑美国。
9) This union may never be perfect, but generation after generation has shown that it can alwa
ys be perfected. 我们的国家也许从来就不完美，但一代又一代人已经证明我们的国家可以不断被改善。
10) It took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get to where we are today, but we have just begun. Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. 我们的今天是多少血汗、泪水换来的，但路才刚刚开始。今天，我们做出诚挚的努力，确保留给孩子们的世界，比现在的再好一点点。